This state-of-the-art CT scanner is some of the latest dental technology that we are proud to use at Glendale Endodontics & Microsurgery. The Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) is one the most user-friendly systems on the market, combining 3D technology with high-quality panoramic imaging to get a much clearer image of a patient’s mouth and supporting structures. The CMCT Kodak 9000 system offers the highest resolution with the lowest radiation dose: the best of both worlds!
There are many qualities that make the Kodak 9000 a superb choice for digital imaging. Among them include:
- Optimizable technology that results in reduced exam time, fewer procedure steps, and reduced retakes, due to high-quality images captured in a fraction of a second.
- Simple and easy to use, making exams quicker and simpler.
- Exact measurements with the implant planning model included.
- Proven results with a trusted company.
- Aids in diagnosing difficult cases more accurately.
- Precise visualization of dental structures, displaying the axial, cross-sectional, coronal, and sagittal images in their spatial representation.
For more information about how we utilize the CBCT Kodak 9000 in Glendale, California, please call us at 818-242-8955 and talk with a member of our dental team. We are eager to meet you and help you achieve your goals of a healthy smile for you and your family!